Thursday, November 13, 2014

Almost done with rehearsals!

Oh my goodness! Time has been flyin by!
We finished our second show last week and this week we cleaned and ran "Boogie Wonderland" everyday. I love this show so much, it's so groovy and fun. It killed me the first couple of times we did it but my body is getting used to it more every day.
I got pretty lucky with timing because currently Royal Caribbean is packing up and moving locations so the studio has been packed with other casts. Which I love because we get to see other ships perform their office runs. So far I watched Allure of the seas do "Chicago" which was amazing! Allure is one of the bigger ships. A few days ago I watched Liberty of the seas do "Saturday Night Fever," that was awesome too. Today we watched Freedom of the seas perform "Marquee" which has parts of different musicals in it like 42nd street and cabaret, I loved that too! Tomorrow is our office run and we get to perform "Boogie Wonderland," I can't wait to have an audience especially an audience full of performers because I feel like everyone will love it and appreciate it.

I'm so excited! I keep saying that but it's just so true. These past five weeks have been filled with so much fun, memories, and hard work. It's crazy to think I move onto the ship on Monday already, I can't imagine all the fun and memories that it's going to bring.

Here's some pictures of what I've been doing since my last post!

My roomie Kacey Brown!

Terry and the decorations they put up for Ishmon's birthday! 


Mine and Jared's pumpkin! 

Cast pumpkins!

Early morning new hire training

Lush face masks with Jared!

At the studio

Terry, Charles, and I go to Kussifay for lunch most days. But Charles was at the doctors this day. They have the best rice and beans ever. Everything there is delicious! 

Allures office run

We were rugrats for Halloween! Love them! 

Brother for the night!


We had a BBQ by the pool with some other cast on our day off. It was so beautiful that day! 

Late night snuggles 

Relaxing in the hot tub after a long day of rehearsal 



Went to downtown Hollywood and had dinner at a Mediterranean restaurants at outside by the entertainment ... We each got to go up and dance with her. The food was delicious too!

Dreamworks casts surprised us during rehearsal puss in boots was so cute!

Waiting for today's show to start! Can't wait to perform for everyone here tomorrow! 



3 comments:

  1. aw you look like you're having so much fun! good luck on the shiiip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're having an amazing time Monica!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS